Friday, August 19, 2011

Mall Report





Mall Report:

- Saw a couple walking around and I swear to God the guy had dried cum on his face. I pointed it out to my friend Hayley and we both burst out laughing.  I wanted to high five the chick that clearly made it happen. Girl power!

- New pair of 7 For All Mankind Jeans. They looked so good, I had to wear them out of the store. Yeah, my ass always gets a lot of attention, but yesterday was crazy. A couple of those guys were ready to sacrifice virgins in its honor. Haha. Ass worship FTW!

- Sour, wrinkly old biddies who go ape shit when they catch their men look at me. I always giggle and blow a kiss!

- Is it wrong to have security guard rape fantasies?  Cause this one man looked so yummy in his uniform I was about to shoplift something just so I could get him all alone in a back room! 

- Finally, my favorite mall game. Pick the poor blueballed loser!  We love pointing out which guys we think haven't gotten to blow their load in weeks.  Think I could pick you out of the masses?


~ Holly (866) 992-3258 ~