Saturday, August 6, 2011

Forced Addiction





I like my toys helpless. I like them eager. I like them... addicted.

I plan to make sure that you wake up every morning with Me (and the things you do for Me) on your mind. All those cravings that you've had? The ones that come and go, sometimes creeping up when you least expect it? You know how you try to fight them and minimize them?

Not anymore, baby! Get ready for full-time, inescapable, balls-to-the-wall sexual obsession!!

Think of me as your personal perversion therapist. You'll come to Miss Sasha for weekly sessions where you confess every dirty driving need of yours. We'll explore all of your kinks and taboo fantasies, using them to tailor your personal twelve step program to maximize your sexual addiction. I want your balls to belong to me, and I know just had to do it.

I'll get inside your head, enchanting you with my voice, mesmerizing you with my words and imagery, ensuring that you spend your days in erotic thrall to your new Mistress. We'll utilize talk therapy to make sure you live each day hovering on the edge of orgasm, your mind flooded with vivid imagery. We'll create sexual rituals that reinforce your addiction to me and the orgasms I control. Call Mistress Sasha and begin your cum control training today!


~ Sasha (866) 992-3258 ~