Friday, August 12, 2011

Glitter Sluts, Footlickers & Diapered Boys Oh my!




Glitter Brigade:  I'm totally a glitter whore so I'm amassing a whole brigade of glitter boys. 3 sissies in the last month have been assigned to buy a pair of panties and decorate them in big swirls and splashes of sparkles.  For extra bonus points, buy a pink glitter pen and write Property of Miss Faith in your prettiest script. 

Diaper Dumpling: I'm a born babysitter and I have all kinds of fun games to play with my favorite charges. But sometimes I've got to be a disciplinarian, too, and I have no qualms about popping you in a diaper like I did to baby T this week.  You should have heard him blubber!

Cum Stuffing:  Eagle-Eyed Officer Faith caught another bad boy jacking off, in his car on a public street no less!  Johnnycakes thought he'd get a chance to clean up the evidence before anyone knew better, but nope!  

A dirty, dirty footlicker was called into his boss's office to discuss his penchant for ogling the sandled feet of his co-workers.  I made him tell me in explicit detail how he dreams of lapping the sweet, sweaty soles and having those toes caress his quivering nose. That little barefoot lover is now on company probation and will be called in every week to give an account of exactly what it is he's using as stroke fodder

Fun week so far!  What's next?


~ Faith ~