Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Best Kind of Poison




Wanna know a secret about me? I am greedy, greedy, greedy!!

There's a reason I wander around in itty bitty shorts, licking ice cream cones and smiling up at you like that what's in my mouth already just isn't enough. I'm like one of those pretty flowers that turns out to be packed with poison. But you've just gotta lean in and touch anyway, don't you?

I'm gonna slip right up close so you can smell me, all bubble gum and teenage sweetness. Maybe you'll even get to cop a little feel.

Then? When you're so wound up you can't even think straight and you're pretty sure all you need in the whole wide world is my half-naked body doing dirty things to you?

That's when you'll feel my fingers slippin' right into your wallet or slowly peeling the wedding ring off your finger.

But by then you won't even care.

~ Holly ~