Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's good to be the Key Mistress





Something about putting a cock under lock and key just makes me giggle with glee. I can find the perfect chastity belt for a thick, throbbing monster cock or a wriggly little wimpy worm. But there's nothing like the sound you guys make when you know that you're going to be kissing your manhood, your pleasure and your freedom goodbye for a term of MY choosing,  Oh, the way you'll beg! The offers of service, presents, promises and other assorted forms of cajoling that drip from your lips when you're trying to earn a little release.  

Imagine the gentle brush of my fingers on the rest of your body, the way I lean in and let my curves glide against you, working you up to a fevered pitch.  My taunting tongue snaking against the back of your neck and then me whispering in your ear, "If only you were free to ravage me." I shrug one shoulder.  "Guess I'll have to find someone who's a little more...free."

~ Layla (866) 992-3258 ~