Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cuckolding Justification: 10 Reasons to Cheat on Husband





10 reasons to cheat on my husband:

1: The look on his face when he walks in the door and sees my pussy getting plowed is priceless! 
2: How else am I going to get a big load of cum so I can feed him a hot, sloppy cream pie?  
3: Have you ever seen a black cock? They're huge. I like big things damn it.  Big diamonds, big credit limits, big dicks!
4: No way in hell am I letting that little panty wearing husband of mine touch me.  I am so out of his league.
5: I've already been stretched open by bigger dicks and his doesn't even stay in!
6: I like having a photo album of all the cock I get.  My man makes the perfect photographer.
7: Gotta give the neighbors something to gossip about.
8: The bed gets cold when hubby is working overtime to pay off that vacation my lover and I took a few months ago.
9: My husband has exquisite taste in lingerie. No reason letting all that lovely stuff go to waste. I need someone manly enough to tear it off me.
10: It keeps my cuckold so horny he can't think straight. Then I can manipulate him into doing exactly what I want. Care to know what that is?

~ Ashton (866) 992-3258 ~