Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ball Collecting Contest





Holly & I are having a contest! Yeah we're great friends and everyone knows I'm a huge fan of stuffing her tight teenage snatch with any one of my pastel-colored dildos. But competition is a good thing.  I mean, I certainly didn't end up as captain of the cheerleading squad my sophomore year by sitting on my ass. (There may have been some seducing and blackmail involved but that's a story for another day! LOL)

So anyway, there's this contest. A contest (that I'm going to win!) to see which of us can lay claim to the most new sets of blue balls in the next week. This is a casting call for fucktoys, sissy bitches, chastity toys, unfuckable little dicks and chronic masturbators. Call me at (866) 992-3258 and let me show you how my sweet honey-soaked voice and devilish mind can capture you by your balls, turn them blue and always leave you begging for more!

I'm the bitchy blonde teenager you've been dreaming of. And there's no telling what I might do to you!

~  Dominique (866) 992-3258  ~