Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cuckold Orgasm Denial





I believe a man has to earn every orgasm he gets. Some of them earn it by fucking me so hard my thighs quiver or by stretching my pussy with a big, meaty cock. But my poor cuckold husband can't really use those methods. Four inches of bubblegum-soft loser dick doesn't earn him a damn thing.
It's been a couple months since I've let him blow a load. He snuck one in while I was out shopping with friends. Too bad he's such a piss poor liar because when I did my weekly masturbation inquisition, he didn't do a very good job covering up his guilt and shame for trying to do it on the sly. That earned him a week in the 'cage' which is what we call our cb-6000.

Now the only way he's going to get to blow the big wad his tiny testicles have been saving up is to bring me home a man. A big man. A man that's up to my standards. A man that can both make my thighs quiver and stretch my pussy.
At first he stubbornly refused. He said it was a whole new layer and level of degradation and it was bad enough having to see me and hear me with my lovers but being sent out to fetch one like a puppy dog? That was too much.

It's amazing what two months of orgasm denial can do to a man. The effects of cum restriction are exactly what I'd hoped. He's brought home one already but he wasn't quite up to the standards I've instituted. Oh, don't get my wrong, I fucked him while my poor trembling cuck hubby watched. And he did stretch me somewhat, leaving my cum-bathed pussy in need of my husband's soft tongue afterward.

He didn't make my thighs quiver, though, so it's back to the drawing board for the poor cuck. Or the club where he's going to try to fetch and carry me a real man.

~ Ashton (866) 992-3258 ~