Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Willing Asses All In a Row





Listen up, sluts.  I just got a new Feeldoe and I'm looking for the perfect ass to try it out on.

What's a Feeldoe and why is it better than other dildos? I can't wait to teach you and your trembling, oh-so-poundable fuck hole personally.  But until then, picture a strapless doubleheader dildo that's held in place by the half that goes in my pussy.  Every time I drive it into you, it also gets worked harder and deeper up inside me.  As you can imagine, that gives me plenty of personal incentive to make it a nice hard ride.   You'll get to feel my juices sliding down your ass cheeks and hear me cumming as I give you the little bitch boy ride of your life!

So crawl on over to me know and spread 'em for me, fucktoy!  Mistress is ready for some fun.

~ Sasha (866) 992-3258 ~